Jumpstart Your Project
There’s a project that’s calling your name right now…
But for some reason, you aren’t answering. (Or maybe your cell phone carrier keep dropping the call.)
You’d love to be in the groove, off + running, hard at work, making things happen, but… something is getting in the way.
It can be tough to see the big picture when you’re sitting in the middle of it.
Whether you’re stuck getting started, mired in the messy middle, or struggling to make that leap from almost-done to truly launched, sometimes we all get stuck. It can be so disheartening to feel like a project that we truly love isn’t really moving forward the way we want.
Let’s change that!
As a playful productivity coach, I’ll help you…
- Clarify where this project fits within your priorities + values— because our creative work happens in the ecosystem of all the things that matter to us.
- Reconnect you to the passion that fuels this work— because the most sustainable momentum comes from love.
- Get to the root of what’s getting in the way— really look straight into the invisible stuckness that’s blocking your progress… and glimpse what might be on the other side… and create the strategies to get from here to there.
- Check in on your self-care plan Let’s keep your workflow sustainable and make sure you nurture yourself as you go.
- Invite you into action— because dreaming isn’t doing. Let’s bring your project into the world… one clear, super-specific step at a time.
The Project Jumpstart coaching package is designed to get you unstuck…
And charged up with renewed momentum, taking real-world action on whatever it is that you’re longing to finish.
Because whatever you want to create? I believe it’s important. And I believe you can do it. And I’d like to help if you’re ready to make your project truly happen.
Want to to get started? Here’s how it works:
A brisk infusion of inspiration, exploration, planning and action– for ideas that need a big jolt of love and some fresh perspective.
In 2 coaching sessions over the phone, you will get your specific project unstuck, turn a goal into a plan, or figure out how to finally make time for something. We’ll delve deep into whatever you need to move your idea forward and emerge with tangible action steps.
As a bonus, you’ll also uncover clues that will help you begin to find + claim your own unique style of playful productivity. Because in the parts you’ll often find the patterns that shape the whole.
- 1 x 60-minute telephone session to shape a new plan and swing into motion
- 1 x 45-minute telephone session 2-6 weeks later: to tweak, troubleshoot and dream about what’s next
- Sessions can be scheduled on weekday late mornings/early afternoons (Pacific time.)
- Email support between sessions and for 4 weeks afterwards.
- Cost: $250
Ready to get started? Sign up now and you’ll receive an email with a link to my calendar to schedule your sessions.
I needed time management help BAD! During my coaching with Thekla, I went from feeling anxious and stressed to feeling like I know what I can handle. I’ve set up a new time management system—unique to me and my needs—that allows me to see what I want to do, what I need to do, and when I have time to do it. I think the systems that we put into place during our coaching relationship will help me for a long, long time.Michelle Ward
It is a true gift when a short amount of time spent with someone can lead to such enormous and life-balancing results. Thekla brought that to me through perceptive guidance and constant support. We worked as a team to sift out the stressors and make way for me to carve out new room for the things and people I love and enjoy in life!L in Glen Ellyn, IL
I hired Thekla to help me with my transition from corporate manager to entrepreneur. Thekla has helped me break unproductive habits and think differently about my relationship to tasks, the decision making process, and the time I spend on work. I highly recommend her services for anyone who is taking on a personal or professional transition and recognizes they need support so they can achieve the results they want throughout their journey.Tracy Brisson